City Eye Centre is a well-established, comprehensive Ophthalmology specialist practice on Wickham Terrace Brisbane, dedicated to providing the highest quality of eyecare through our commitment to clinical excellence. Our practice is committed to a patient-focussed approach and will ensure that you receive the best possible care.
Established in 2001, City Eye Centre specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of eye conditions and provides the best possible treatments for patients through extensive clinical knowledge, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and advanced surgical technology. City Eye Centre Southside was established in 2012 in a purpose-built specialist medical centre to provide the same high standard of eyecare on the southside of Brisbane.
City Eye Centre is a premise where patients visit their ophthalmologists for consultations and/or procedures. The premise is not the provider of medical services.
- Cataract surgery using the latest small incision phacoemulsification techniques and intraocular lenses
- Macular degeneration diagnosis and treatment with new anti-VEGF injections (Eylea, Lucentis)
- Vitreoretinal and macular disorders including macular hole, epiretinal membrane and diabetic retinopathy
- Eye emergencies including retinal detachment and eye trauma
- Glaucoma treatment including medical, laser and surgical advancements including MIGS
- Corneal disorders including keratoconus cross-linking
- Corneal transplantation including the latest techniques in lamellar and endothelial transplants
- Oculoplastic surgery involving lids, tear duct and lacrimal system
- Medico-legal and WorkCover ophthamic assessment and advice